Stacy Nash Primitive Designs
6844 Silver Tree Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46236

stacy.nash@att.net


Monday, February 27, 2017

It's hard to believe we'll be hittin' the road
for Nashville Market this week.

I'm so excited to give you another sneak peek 

 ~Animal Crackers Series~
Monroe

Monroe is such a sweet little guy with his tiny mushroom pincushion.
He will hold your scissors, pins & needles and thread.
Look for more additions to this series soon.

 Supply List:
36 count Dames of the Needle~ From the Cauldron Linen ~Saffron~
Gentle Arts Threads
Garden Gate
Ruby Slipper
Woodrose
Raven
Lambswool

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 ~Mushroom Pincushions~

How sweet are these little velvet 'shrooms.
And I love how fun and easy they are.

Supply List:
Blackberry Primitives Velvet ~Sweet Potato~
Mustard Cotton Print Fabric
Pale Grey Linen
Gentle Arts ~Toasted Barley~
Sawdust or Cotton Stuffing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Ann Congreve Sampler~


This sweet little reproduction has been stitched from a sampler in my collection with lovely wool threads.
Simply lovely

Supply List:
32 count Weeks Dye Works Linen ~Parchment~
Gentle Arts Wool Threads
2-Harvest Basket
Barn Grey
Old Red Paint
Cidermill Brown
2-Shaker White
3-Apple Cider
2-Raven
Wood Trail
Tradewind
2-Ruby Slipper

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will be adding my New Patterns and lots of fun things to my 
Etsy Store next week


Happy Stitching My Friends



2 comments:

marly said...

I stitch samplers, I stitch Santas, not much else. Until Monroe came along.

TheCrankyCrow said...

I love Monroe!!! Aren't animal crackers the best?? Wishing you the best of luck with the show! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin